Professional Diploma in ERP Applications - Materials Management.
NICF-Diploma in Infocomm Technology (Professional Services)
9 months part-time / 6 months full-time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning
Be a successful consultant with a strong expertise in SAP Material Management skills to help your enterprise to automate its business processes
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Non-tech professionals (PMEs) who want to acquire skills in Materials Management processes on SAP ERP systems
Academic Qualification and Work Experience: "A" level with 2 years of working experience in the relevant fields.
Others: Please refer to the Skillsconnect Portal for the Funding Eligibility requirements
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all sessions in each of the modules of the qualification
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in each of the modules of the qualification
- NICF - Diploma in Software and Applications (Requirement Gathering and Process Redesign)
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4011-1.1 Emerging Technology Synthesis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-PMT-4002-1.1 Programme Management
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4006-1.1 Change Management
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-PMT-4001-1.1 Business Needs Analysis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4004-1.1 Business Process Re-engineering
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DIT-4016-1.1 System Integration
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DES-4006-1.1 Solution Architecture
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
ERP Systems (SF)
Learn about the overview of basic functions and transactions in the SAP ERP system such as financial accounting, materials management, sales and distribution, human capital management, production planning, material requirement planning, and SAP HANA.
ERP Systems Implementation (SF)
Learn about the SAP Activate methodolgy used in SAP ERP implemention project such as project planning, change managment, data managment, data migration, user maintenance and user role maintenance.
ERP Application - Basic (SF)
Learn about basic functionality and business process in SAP ERP Materials Management system such as transactions relevant to procurement cycle, material master, vendor master purchase order and transactions relevant to procurement cycle.
ERP Application - Intermediate (SF)
Learn about additional functions in SAP ERP Materials Management system such as procurement optimization, consumption-based planning, physical inventory, integration with sales and financial accounting etc.
ERP Application - Advanced (SF)
Learn the configuration skills in SAP ERP Materials Management system such as organisation level configuration, valuation and account assignment, fundamentals of advance business application programming (ABAP) which are relevant to MM functional consultants.
ERP Application - Capstone Project (SF)
Learn about how to analyse the given real-life project scenario for material management and configure the organization structure, create master data, input transactions and execute the reports in SAP ERP system.
By end of this module, the learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:
• Learners should be able to apply the knowledge and skill in the real- time scenario of materials management.
By end of this module, the learner should be able to apply following skills:
• Analyse the given real time scenario
• Gather functional & Nonfunctional requirements from the clients
• Map the client requirements of Materials Management with ERP system
• Configure the Materials Management systems according to the client requirements
• Create required master data
• Perform the all procurement related transactions
• Execute inventory transactions for all the procurement and inventory transactions
• Perform vendor invoice processing
• Generate required Materials Management reports
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Qualification Course Code: CRS-Q-0038606-ICT
Pricing and Funding