Professional Diploma in ERP Applications – Financial Accounting
NICF-Diploma in Infocomm Technology (Professional Services)
9 months part-time / 6 months full-time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning
Be a successful consultant with a strong expertise in SAP Financial Accounting skills to help your enterprise to automate its business processes
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Non-tech professionals (PMEs) who want to acquire skills in Financial Accounting on SAP ERP systems
Academic Qualification and Work Experience: "A" level with 2 years of working experience in the relevant fields
Others: Please refer to the Skillsconnect Portal for the Funding Eligibility requirements
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all sessions in each of the modules of the qualification
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in each of the modules of the qualification
- NICF - Diploma in Software and Applications (Requirement Gathering and Process Redesign)
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4011-1.1 Emerging Technology Synthesis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-PMT-4002-1.1 Programme Management
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4006-1.1 Change Management
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-PMT-4001-1.1 Business Needs Analysis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4004-1.1 Business Process Re-engineering
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DIT-4016-1.1 System Integration
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-DES-4006-1.1 Solution Architecture
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
ERP Systems (SF)
Learn about the overview of basic functions and transactions in the SAP ERP system such as financial accounting, materials management, sales and distribution, human capital management, production planning, material requirement planning, and SAP HANA.
ERP Systems Implementation (SF)
Learn about the SAP Activate methodolgy used in SAP ERP implemention project such as project planning, change managment, data managment, data migration, user maintenance and user role maintenance.
ERP Application - Basic (SF)
Learn about basic functionality and business process in SAP ERP Financial Accounting system such as creation of company code, chart of accounts, posting periods, automatic payments and dunning.
By end of this module, the learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:• Basic Principles of accounting
• SAP FI Enterprise Structure
• Master Data related to General Ledger accounts, profit centres , customer & vendor accounts
• Document control in posting periods, posting authorisations, change control
• Different posting control of payment terms, taxes codes, cash discounts
• Automatic payments
• Clearing and parking documents
• Correspondence types, options and fields
By end of this module, the learner should be able to apply following skills:• Analyse SAP FI from an accounting perspective and evaluate its use in the organisations
• Evaluate the mapping of financial accounting process with SAP FI system
• Define SAP FI Enterprise Structure
• Maintain master data such as general ledger accounts, profit centres, customer & vendor accounts
• Execute posting period and authorisations transactions
• Perform the document splitting and document reversal transactions
• Execute posting control transactions payment terms, taxes codes, cash discounts
• Post payment difference and clear the open items
• Create dunning report
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Qualification Course Code: CRS-Q-0038606-ICT
ERP Application - Intermediate (SF)
Learn about additional functions in SAP ERP Financial Accounting system such as creation of structure in asset accounting, asset class, depreciation run, financial year closing.
ERP Application - Advanced (SF)
Learn about advance functions in SAP ERP Financial Accounting system such as special general ledger transactions, substitutions, validation, and fundamentals of advance business application programming (ABAP) which are relevant to FI functional consultants.
ERP Application - Capstone Project (SF)
Learn about how to analyse the given real-life project scenario for financial accounting and configure the organisation structure, create master data, input transactions and execute the reports in the SAP ERP system.
Pricing and Funding