NICF-Digital Transformation Bootcamp (SF) (Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning)
4 weeks Part time Online Synchronous Sessions by the Instructor & Mentor
Learn to develop, manage, and execute digital transformation solutions for your organisation
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Candidates employed with small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) or large corporates, who want to acquire future-ready digital skills set for better career prospects or growth within the current organization.
English Proficiency: Reading and writing proficiency in English
Academic Qualification: Minimum 1 credit in GCE O level or its equivalent: Matured candidates with relevant work experience (candidates will be selected on a case-to-case basis)
Experience: Not mandatory, but relevant experience is preferable, to be analyzed on case-to-case basis
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all the sessions
- Should be assessed as ‘Competent (C)’ in the course
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-3011-1.1 Emerging Technology Synthesis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4012-1.1 Enterprise Architecture
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF-Digital Transformation Bootcamp (SF) (Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning) (TGS-2018500577)
Going digital has become mandatory for enterprises of all sizes in a digitally connected world. Digital Transformation (DX) is a continuous process in which enterprises leverage various digital technologies, tools, and best practices to create innovative business models, products, and services while improving operational efficiency and organizational performance. To help small and medium enterprises in Singapore, Digital Transformation Bootcamp is specially designed to provide participants with a skill-set to develop action plans for the company's digital transformation journey.
By the end of this module, you will gain following knowledge:
- Digital transformation strategies
- Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs)
- Digital technologies
- Digital business model
- Digital transformation plan
- Business innovation frameworks
- Digital transformation insights
By the end of this module, you will acquire following skills:
- Using business modeling tools like Lean Canvas.
- Creating a digital technology roadmap with technology options to improve processes and bring about transformation.
- Developing a digital transformation plan
Funding Validity Period: Until 26-Dec-2023
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding