We deliver intensive and structured digital skills CLaaS to develop future ready talents for high growth high demand jobs in the digital economy. For higher education students, our work study degree delivers career induction before they graduate. For business professionals, our digital acceleration CLaaS delivers tech-lite skills such as digital marketing for transition into hybrid multi-disciplinary digital jobs. For tech professionals, we deliver deep-tech skills such as artificial intelligence for in-demand emerging jobs.
We adopt CLaaS® competency-based curriculum with work-integrated learning to deliver work-ready talents required by the industry in alignment with Singapore’s National Skills Framework. Our learners are work-ready as they implement real-world projects with personalized mentoring by our industry experts.
We deliver readily trained digitally skilled talents to enterprises for permanent hires or on-demand deployment through our 'Train & Place' programs. For permanent hire, enterprises could secure up to 50% salary subsidies over 12 months under the Job Growth Incentive (JGI) scheme.More
We incubate digital talents for enterprises through our professional conversion program (PCP) where we source and train talents on behalf of enterprises with Skillsfuture funding. Enterprises receive up to 90% of course fee funding and up to 45% of salary subsidies for 12 months under employment.More
We support enterprises in building an extended virtual workforce with just-in-time talents offshoring. We source, onboard, train, and host digital talents in emerging Asia for cost-effective deployment across the region. Enterprises can secure digital talents for on-demand deployment from US$500/month.More
Lithan supports in-person and/ or virtual applications for talent discovery, recruitment, and induction. You can get in touch with us directly. We request you to do your due diligence beforehand, or as we start the discovery process. Please refer to the sections below for relevant preparation.
- Provide us the detailed job descriptions for your requirements.
- Lithan’s talent specialists will scout for suitable profiles across our career platform and present to you.
- You can shortlist profiles and start the interview process with follow-ups from Lithan Talent Specialists.
- You offer the job to the shortlisted candidates.
- Indicate interest for specific PCP programs, along with the number of candidates to be hired, salary details, and the job descriptions.
- Potential candidates can be provided by Lithan or by you, with whom you can explore the opportunity, subject to the candidates’ eligibility.
- Once a candidate is hired, we will indicate the start of class (SOC) date for the next batch for enrolling the candidate into the related course for talent incubation.
Documents to be provided by employers
- Endorsement on LOU by PCP Employer
- Latest ACRA dated within 6 months of the PCP application date
- Mentor’s Resume (In-House subject matter expert)
- Signed Employment Contract with Job Description
Note: both employer and employee will have to endorse on the JD for the acknowledgment of the Job Responsibility* or JD only (if the candidate is yet to be hired*)
Documents to be provided by candidates
- Latest resume
- CPF statement of the most recent 15 months
- NRIC copy (back and front)
- Endorsement LOU from PCP Trainee
- Highest qualification and transcripts
- Course entrance test link
Note: upon collecting and verifying the documents, Lithan shall assess the candidate's eligibility for PCP.
- You provide us with the project scope and duration, talents’ JDs, and the number of talents required in an engagement agreement with Lithan.
- We will shortlist candidates for interview with you (employer).
- You will finalise and offer the job to the selected candidates as per the agreed job scope, remuneration, and duration.
- Employer (you) to assign a point of contact for the engagement.
- Lithan to assign a point of contact for the engagement.